Is America worth attempting to save?
I find myself more and more preoccupied by this question as the days pass. Even blind men can see that America’s soul has fundamentally been altered. The things that used to bring so many of us pleasure in life have been eroded to nearly beyond recognition. Social trust and community cohesion is at all-time lows, a devastating blow to a healthy social life. The necessary labor mobility required by our international Capitalistic structure results in a people completely devoid of a sense of rootedness, and further contributes to declining communal cohesiveness. The separation of people from their families required by today’s high level of labor mobility results in a declining importance placed on familial interactions. To me, it’s profoundly sad to see these things completely changing how we see community & family, and is indicative of deeper problems.
The land of Freedom and Liberty is now operating under a soft authoritarian state where the government can read all of your communications without your knowledge. They have built automated systems that track and catalog your physical movements. Police officers are now as well-equipped as military units (which, in their defense, is probably completely necessary in a multiracial nation). The US is en route to become a cashless society, a terrible idea for a myriad number of reasons, but most notably in my own mind because all transactions will now be cataloged, taxable, and traceable by your bureaucratic overlords. The US economy is an unsustainable one, defined by a series of ever-more-volatile booms & busts, a complete bubble economy, despite what those who perpetuate the system try to tell you. We are taxed at a level that would be incomprehensible by those who first attempted to throw off the yoke of the British Empire (although taxes weren’t the reason for revolution, but merely a catalyst). Don’t believe me? Here’s a list of just some of the taxes we modern Americans pay to perpetuate the soft Empire our leaders impose on the world.
Here’s just a few of the things I remember off the top of my head regarding recent actions taken by our government:
- The house & land your family worked and toiled for can be immediately devalued beyond saving due to Affirmative Action Housing, which states HUD can rezone property next to you for “low income development”.
- This same HUD is now collecting and analyzing community “diversity” data in order to drive their agenda of diversifying ethnically homogeneous communities (total coincidence that they have targeted, by a vast majority, near all-White communities across Utah, Michigan, Ohio, Wyoming, and Montana).
- The only party which is an opposition to the Left are the Republicans, a party of Cuckservatives who like watching other people degrade and rape the country they pretend to care for. They have agreed to fully fund illegal amnesty, migrant resettlement, the Affordable Care Act, and every other thing they’ve ‘battled’. They prefer to appease those on the Left who hate them than to make an enemy by fighting and winning.
- We invade, bomb to pieces, and install puppet regimes in the Middle East, and then import the resentful, bitter, conquered peoples of those lands into our own nations.
- It is not uncommon for someone who is self reliant and makes their own income to pay nearly half their income in taxes.
- These taxes support a nest of ungrateful leeches that use their political clout to vote in an even more expansive welfare state and a larger tax burden on people who perform labor-intensive work for a living.
- Additionally, they also vote to import millions of people to compete with you for jobs across both the entire skill spectrum, lowering salaries and increasing competition by creating a glut of labor.
- There is literally a socialist with communistic tendencies running for the Presidency.
- The federal government is targeting right-wing individuals and organizations through near unaccountable governmental bureaucracies such as IRS and OSHA.
- Politicians pander to women, minorities, and even illegal aliens at the expense of Whites and men as a means to maintain their influence and government salaries without a care to what happens to traditional policies or culture.
- Culture, politics and media cater to women and minorities because it’s now seen a revolutionary act to exist as anything other than a White male. They replaced glorious Andrew Jackson on our currency with Harriet Tubman, for what reason? Pure appeasement.
- This appeasement doesn’t stop here, it’s everywhere. Not only is it echoed in the halls of congress, but its being systematically fed to children through public schools and rehearsed back to them at a more concentrated and passionate level when they hit college.
- Those who speak out against this is subjected to economic and social violence by those who seek to SHUN THE HERETIC. They are ridiculed, demonized, their businesses are boycotted, people assault their jobs and get them fired, and at times suffer outright assault their person or the property.
- White Americans, who are the ethnic founders of the country, are now overtly being replaced by third-world foreigners because the left wants to buy votes and the right are bought out by corporations that exploit the cheaper labor they bring.
- Those same corporations accept tax-funded subsidies and then outsource their production to sweat shops in Mexico, Vietnam, or China.
- Religious rights are being consistently eroded (although this mostly manifests as an anti-Christian bias; note that Islam is afforded protections that Christian organizations are not).
…and these are just the things that I can recall of the top of my head.
Is this America? Is this that land of Men who first flew, and then went to the moon only 60 years later? Are these the descendants of the men who settled the Wild West? This land was for hearty folk with a will-to-do so strong that we conquered those who were here and bent an untamed landmass to our will. In a way, America was the first White Nationalist country; for most of its life, it was overwhelmingly pan-European (consisting of Europeans of all ethnicities). This version of America was quite successful, and despite some growing pains (such as the Civil War and eras like the Gilded Age), rose to worldwide domination and was the most desired place to launch a new life for those from around the world. Even in the nation’s founding document, it is explicitly laid out that the country was to, and I quote:
Establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity
This seems quite contradictory to what the Nation has developed into. Is “Justice” a system of law designed to do nothing more than secure convictions, regardless of the truth of the matter? Can one say that we have achieved domestic tranquility when minority neighborhoods erupt into violence at the slightest provocation? What about when certain segments of society assault, rape, and murder the other at massively disproportionate rates? Is that what domestic tranquility looks like? Were we tasked with developing a common defense for the world? Why do we provide the defensive capabilities of most of the countries in the world? The founding stock of the nation was overwhelming European; why are those people now being actively discriminated against and demonized in a country that was explicitly fought for and established for them?
I cannot, in good conscience, say that I wish to save America in its current form. When an organization or nation deviates radically from its established mission, it becomes necessary to dissolve the current organization and re-constitute, in whatever form best suits the new mission, as another. That is why the only answer that I can see to the illness that plagues America is significant balkanization.
Unfortunately, this process requires strong men with strong hearts and even stronger constitutions, and I’m unsure a critical mass of men with these characteristics exist. We’ve been conditioned and engineering into docility. Strength is demonized as toxic masculinity. Handling and settling your own issues has been outsourced to the police and the legal system. Comfort has become a vice; sloth has become a hobby. Beyond the degradation of our bodies and the softening of our souls, there is also the problem of having the strongest and largest Empire in the world as your opposition. It is because of these reasons, among several others, that I am increasingly pessimistic about the future of the country and the people that inhabit it.
Even with the small resurgence of hope that people like Donald Trump inspires, I can’t foresee a future where he, nor anyone, is able to undo the damage that has been wrought. Perhaps it is a limitation of my own mental faculties, but I can’t imagine the dissolution of the American Empire. I can’t help but to foresee a future where we continue this march as a people towards a complete spiritual death (and I’m not even speaking of religious belief, but of the inner, almost Faustian, spirit we used to possess). To me, this is truly a dark future. There is more to life than GDP, capital gains tax cuts, diversity, and LGBT inclusiveness. We need purpose. To love something is to be willing to fight for it; do most Americans even truly love? Animals that live in conditions free of strife & captivity will simply not breed, and lose the will to live, as Dr. John Calhoun showed us as far back as the 60’s. What makes us think we will be any different without strife, without purpose?
Nietzsche, as cliche as it is to reference him, saw this happening as a response to the creeping Nihilism he expected to arise, now that we have killed God. For him, the shape of things to come appeared in his prophecy of the Last Man:
It is time for man to fix his goal. It is time for man to plant the seed of his highest hope.
His soil is still rich enough for it. But that soil will one day be poor and exhausted, and no lofty tree will any longer be able to grow there.
Alas! there comes the time when man will no longer launch the arrow of his longing beyond man — and the string of his bow will have unlearned to whiz!
I tell you: one must still have chaos in oneself, to give birth to a dancing star. I tell you: you have still chaos in yourselves.
Alas! There comes the time when man will no longer give birth to any star. Alas! There comes the time of the most despicable man, who can no longer despise himself.
Lo! I show you the Last Man.
“What is love? What is creation? What is longing? What is a star?” — so asks the Last Man, and blinks.
The earth has become small, and on it hops the Last Man, who makes everything small. His species is ineradicable as the flea; the Last Man lives longest.
“We have discovered happiness” — say the Last Men, and they blink.
They have left the regions where it is hard to live; for they need warmth. One still loves one’s neighbor and rubs against him; for one needs warmth.
Turning ill and being distrustful, they consider sinful: they walk warily. He is a fool who still stumbles over stones or men!
A little poison now and then: that makes for pleasant dreams. And much poison at the end for a pleasant death.
One still works, for work is a pastime. But one is careful lest the pastime should hurt one.
One no longer becomes poor or rich; both are too burdensome. Who still wants to rule? Who still wants to obey? Both are too burdensome.
No shepherd, and one herd! Everyone wants the same; everyone is the same: he who feels differently goes voluntarily into the madhouse.
“Formerly all the world was insane,” — say the subtlest of them, and they blink.
They are clever and know all that has happened: so there is no end to their derision. People still quarrel, but are soon reconciled — otherwise it upsets their stomachs.
They have their little pleasures for the day, and their little pleasures for the night, but they have a regard for health.
“We have discovered happiness,” — say the Last Men, and they blink.
Are we near the realization of Nietzsche’s “Last Man”? Soft, docile, pacifistic, and too slothful in our all-encompassing comfort to care about our civilization? How many generations of progeny do we have left that will continue to carry that “inner chaos that births stars?” Or are our descendants destined to descend into a meaningless survival, consisting of a never-ending supply of virtual reality pornography, where they take brief breaks to stuff cheeseburgers down their gullets, wasting away in a strifeless, pointless, barren existence under the oversight of our reptilian overlords? It’s not as far away as one might think:
The lives of the Last Men are plagued by a criminal indifference, pacifistic and comfortable. By the time of the Last Men, equality has domesticated Man, that Great Wild Beast. Great individuals become more and more rare as our society becomes too decadent, too materialistic, too barren to produce great men. We apathetic creatures have forgotten to dream. Comfort has sapped away our propensity for risk in chasing our passions, leaving us content with merely eeking out a middling living and staying warm. With no true distinctions between the rulers and the ruled, no reason for a preference between strength and weakness, we become the end product of the Utopian Liberal vision; gray, amorphous, indistinguishable blobs, unremarkable in every way. Actual diversity has no place in the Liberal Utopia; equality demands the removal of the things that define us and make us distinct. The Last Man is the fulfillment of this ideal, and we are well on our way to fulfilling this vision.
I am not optimistic about our chances to save our civilization, and I wonder whether the people that inhabit it are worth saving. Enlightenment thinkers and historians, in their vanity, took it upon themselves to term the ages that came before them the “Dark Ages”. What is it that is darker than Dark? What will they call our Age? I fear the answer, not for my sake, but for that of my descendants; it will not be we who will be around to experience it.
The hour is late, and the corrosive toxicity of Liberalism seeps into every corner of society. I’m not sure this is a battle we can win. Liberalism is the great degrader, an insidious corrupter of the soul…the very End of History. But my Scots-Irish fighting spirit will not let me completely denounce hope, it will not let me be content to let our world sink deeper into the void, and I suspect neither will it let many of you who read this rest either. In this, I am reminded of Fitzgerald’s ending words in his book The Great Gatsby:
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne ceaselessly into the past.
Indeed, we must beat on, continuing to strive for that beautiful vision of what the West was meant to be, pushing against the ever Leftward current that surrounds and engulfs everything in its way. If we don’t, if we give up the fight and continue our rapid descent into the Last Man…
Kali Yuga Cometh.